Thursday, October 14, 2010

*Wipes off cobwebs*

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on this blog...

Ever since school started, I haven't been able to update anything. However, since I'm near the end of the 1st quarter, things are just gonna get even busier, three projects due on the same day, tests, you name it. However, I have a few things that I'd like to review and post on here within this month. You can expect to see maybe two or three reviews within the next few weeks.

Also, I'm thinking of starting a sketch blog. It's less work than managing a pen blog (nothing to review, just scanning). I haven't started it yet, but I will in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. Agen Sbobet Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Devisi Primera Spanyol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.
    www.prediksibet.com
    Prediksi Bet
    Prediksibet.com
    www.prediksibet.com

    ReplyDelete