Monday, June 21, 2010

First JetPens Order


I just came back from a trip to China and bought quite a few pens (although Japanese imported) from the department stores. Before I left, I made my first order on the JetPens site and it arrived the day I left (good timing, huh?). I made the order early because I there were some things I wanted to order that were in the close-out section, and I didn't want to come back to find out it's been sold out. So I ordered... (from left to right) (Sorry for the bad picture quality...)

Nomadic PE-06 Side Zipper Pencil Case - Light Green
Uni-ball Style Fit Gel Ink Multi Pen Ink Cartridge - 0.38 mm - Red
Uni-ball Style Fit Gel Ink Multi Pen Ink Cartridge - 0.38 mm - Mandarin Orange
Uni-ball Style Fit Gel Ink Multi Pen Ink Cartridge - 0.38 mm - Golden Yellow
Uni-ball Style Fit Gel Ink Multi Pen Ink Cartridge - 0.38 mm - Green
Uni-ball Style Fit Gel Ink Multi Pen Ink Cartridge - 0.38 mm - Blue Black
Uni-ball Style Fit 5 Color Gel Ink Multi Pen - Pen Body with Clip - Black
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.4 mm - European Colors - Olive
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Gel Ink Pen - 0.3 mm - European Colors - Yellow Ocher
Pilot FriXion Color-Pencil-Like Erasable Gel Ink Pen - 0.7 mm - Yellow Ocher
Pilot FriXion Color-Pencil-Like Erasable Gel Ink Pen - 0.7 mm - Ultramarine
Pilot FriXion Color-Pencil-Like Erasable Gel Ink Pen - 0.7 mm - Purplish Red
Pilot FriXion Color-Pencil-Like Erasable Gel Ink Pen - 0.7 mm - Dark Green
Uni-ball Fanthom Erasable Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm - Violet

Reviews to come later. But for now, trying to combat the jetlag...~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. Agen Bola Sbobet Agen Bola Ibcbet Taruhan Bola Indonesia

    ReplyDelete