Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finals Week...

As I go back to school after a short yet somewhat refreshing winter break, I have finals to stress over for the rest of this week and part of next week. I'll be taking a break from the internet during that time to focus on my studies, and hopefully do well on my finals. I know I haven't been posting as often as I hoped, but I hope that after finals I'll be able to post at least one review every week. Over the holidays, I went on a trip and visited a Kinokuniya. I found so many things there that I wanted to buy, but unfortunately they would've run over my budget. I did, however, pick up a few pens, notebooks, and erasers that I thought might be worth reviewing. I will try (and this time I really mean it) to get some of those reviews posted, and again, I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything much worth reading (if any at all) within the past few months.

In the meantime, check out this great view of TeNues CoolNotes over at Notebook Stories!

Now, I think I'll slink off and put myself in solitary confinement with my textbooks, notes, and five of my finest weapons (by weapons, I hope you know I mean my pens and pencils) to attack finals. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals and don't burn yourself out!! Take some me time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I took some time off after exams. How? By sleeping. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks such a lot with this fantastic new internet site. I’m terribly unemployed up to point out it to anyone. It makes American state therefore glad your Brobdingnagian understanding and knowledge have a brand new channel for attempting into the globe. Prediksi Liga

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. Best Rugby Player

    ReplyDelete