Wednesday, January 19, 2011

JetPens Order!!!


Yesterday, my JetPens order was waiting to be opened by an anxious pen enthusiast, when I rushed home from school, opened the mailbox, squealed with joy, had about six other people looking at me, ripped the package open right then and there, and squealed even louder. What made me so ecstatic, you ask? Well, I ordered...



Charcoal Lamy Fountain Pen: Fine Nib
Lamy piston converter
Pilot Hi-Tec-C: 0.38 mm in "bengara" (ferrous oxide)
Uni-Ball Signo: 0.38 mm in bordeaux-black
Mitsubishi Boxy eraser

The main bulk of my order was the fountain pen, since this is my first "fancy" fountain pen. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to fill ink in it yesterday (I won some ink bottles in a giveaway that I never had a chance to review), so today I'm hoping to fill it, squeal with joy again when I get to write with it, and I'll have a review of the pen up shortly. (and by shortly, I DO mean shortly. I mean it this time.)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have that same Lamy pen and it is my total favorite. I keep mine filled with Diamine Steel Blue ink. Of course you know, you WILL become addicted to fountain pens and inks and Clairefontaine paper....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend your colour choices. Lamy is king (of course). I am looking forward to your review of the Pilot Hi-Tec-C "bengara".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pilot Hi-Tec-C: "bengara" is a strangely interesting colour which tempted me to purchase some of the others in that Mellow Colour range, the Benifuji, Usuzumi & Kurikawa. I thought the Sakura "Cherry Blosoom" too light to bother with. I went for the less adventurous 0.5mm size.
    You can almost make out the colours at:
    http://www.kochico.com/pen-zoom.html#HiTec%20Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Jadwal Bola Prediksi Bola

    ReplyDelete